Friday, April 13, 2007

Juicy Coincidence

Deborah was picking me up so we could run an errand with our three young boys in tow. Seth was seated near the passenger door, and then Noah, and Hyrum was behind Deborah. I climbed in our van and as she pulled away from the curb we heard an "Erphhhhh!" from Seth. Turning around we found Seth drenched in orange juice holding a huge half-empty pitcher of it. Apparently he had been attempting to get a drink from it when my wife accelerated. "Hyrum, did you open that and give it to Seth?" Deborah asked. "No" was his reply. Taking the pitcher from Seth and trying to mop him dry with a towell, I looked around his car seat, but couldn't find the cap. "I wonder where the cap is," I exclaimed as I search around Seth to find it. "Oh, hey, here it is," said Hyrum holding up his hand. "I found it right here by me. That's lucky I found it" I took the cap from him and screwed it back on the picture, and Deborah and I had a good chuckle.

No comments: